THR Partners, Executive Search Firm specializing in the HVAC, Appliance, and Commercial Restaurant Equipment Industries
- “Just Do It”: The Nike “Just Do It” slogan is very applicable in your job search. One of the greatest concerns... http://t.co/DvTM0qyiS1 #
- Class of 2013: Your Degree Doesn’t Mean Squat | LinkedIn http://t.co/Ue4Io3yv4e #
- #job Quality Engineer Atlanta GA: Our client is an industry leader and is looking for a Quality Engineer who i... http://t.co/LMeauULM4N #
It is easy to blame your circumstances or outside sources as the reason for not finding a job. However, it’s the choices you make that have the greatest impact on your search.
- Do you choose to only utilize job boards?
- Do you choose to wait until January to continue your search?
- Do you choose to only communicate by email?
- Do you choose to use the same methods that are not working?
- Do you choose to justify you lack of results?
There are many situations throughout your job search that are uncomfortable and somewhat defeating. It is important for you to realize that you have 100% control over the choices you make each day.
- Choose to add people to your network daily.
- Choose to use many different techniques to find a job.
- Choose to only spend 10% of your time on job boards.
- Choose to market yourself directly to hiring authorities.
- Choose to spend 35-40 hours on your job search weekly.
- Choose to schedule informational interviews.
- Choose to set minimum result standards daily.
The choices you make not only impact your job search, they define the person you become! Starting today, only make choices that move your job search forward.
MUST READ The Sixteen Step Process for finding a job WILL help you with your search. Read the articles listed in each step of this process as well as the articles that are included in our Career Portal Library. These techniques work for Professional Recruiters and they will also provide you with results.
Use this URL to access the various articles: www.thrpartnerscareercenter.com