THR Partners, Executive Search Firm specializing in the HVAC, Appliance, and Commercial Restaurant Equipment Industries
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
It is easy to blame your circumstances or outside sources as the reason for not finding a job. However, it’s the choices you make that have the greatest impact on your search.
- Do you choose to only utilize job boards?
- Do you choose to wait until January to continue your search?
- Do you choose to only communicate by email?
- Do you choose to use the same methods that are not working?
- Do you choose to justify you lack of results?
There are many situations throughout your job search that are uncomfortable and somewhat defeating. It is important for you to realize that you have 100% control over the choices you make each day.
- Choose to add people to your network daily.
- Choose to use many different techniques to find a job.
- Choose to only spend 10% of your time on job boards.
- Choose to market yourself directly to hiring authorities.
- Choose to spend 35-40 hours on your job search weekly.
- Choose to schedule informational interviews.
- Choose to set minimum result standards daily.
The choices you make not only impact your job search, they define the person you become! Starting today, only make choices that move your job search forward.
MUST READ The Sixteen Step Process for finding a job WILL help you with your search. Read the articles listed in each step of this process as well as the articles that are included in our Career Portal Library. These techniques work for Professional Recruiters and they will also provide you with results.
Use this URL to access the various articles: www.thrpartnerscareercenter.com